3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"He felt strong hands grasp him under the arms and bring him to his feet"
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say?
14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking. Walking to the bus stop, skytrain, a friends house, to a store, etc.
19. What does your URL mean?
Passive insomniac. I have insomnia + I do nothing about it = Passive-insomniac
27. What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of a fork scraping on a plate, and I love the sound of waves crashing on the beach
45. What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my wrist 5 years ago while sledding. I also got a concussion, but the broken wrist is definitely the worse part.
74. What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Мальчик (Malchik) by Serebro! It always makes me wanna dance
83. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart
i love yooooouuuuu omg
April: Favourite hair colour & favourite eye colour
(Dark) brown hair and blue eyes. Though I really have no preference when it comes to other people’s hair/eye colour
July: Favourite song/band
Song - Мало Тебя(Malo Tebya) by SEREBRO, Band - Paramore
August: Crush names
I’m guessing this is tumblr crushes so okay
if this isn’t tumblr crushes lmao oops and also i don’t have a crush on anyone right now
November: If I changed my name, what would it be
Alexander. probably. and most likely with the Russian spelling (Aleksandr/Александр)
December: Random fact about me
I didn’t have a name for several weeks after I was born, and my parents decided on the name Jarod because they were watching the show ‘The Pretender’ and the main character is named Jarod and they were like “…hey. let’s name out son Jarod.”